630D Draper Platform
- Windrowing capability with 600D Drapers
- Dual-knife drive system is timed
- Cutterbar is closer to the ground
- Stainless-steel feed floor
|Cutterbar Knife Speed||520 cycles/min|
|Pickup Reel Height Control||Hydraulic|
|Auxiliary Top Auger Type||Optional; hydraulic drive|
|Draper Belts Clean Height||1-in (25.4 mm)|
Double-cut knife system produces a cleaner cut
All John Deere 600D Drapers include a double-cut knife which features a hydraulic tilt that is controlled from inside the cab. All 10.6-m (35-ft) and 12.1-m (40-ft) draper cutterbars also have knifeback reinforcement straps to strengthen the knifeback.
- Longer stroke of knife section provides a faster, cleaner, and smoother cut which allows operators to harvest at faster ground speeds maximizing productivity
- Reinforced knifeback strengthens cutterbar for tough harvesting conditions maximizing performance
- Hardened sickle sections and unique boron treatment extends wear life
Hydraulic tilt optimizes the cutterbar angle for varying conditions, extending the harvest day and providing the lowest-possible cut height
Double-cut cutterbar system
Double-cut rock guard
Theory of Operation:
The 100-mm (4-in.) cutting action produces a cleaner cut versus the tearing effect of shorter-stroke cutting systems. Knife hold-downs are easily adjusted to help maintain harvesting performance.
The cutterbar hydraulic tilt adjusts a full 8 degrees while maintaining excellent visibility to the cutterbar throughout the tilt range. For improved ease of use the optional advanced hydro handle can be configured to control the platform tilt.
Dual-knife drive system is timed
Cutterbar epicyclical gearcase
Knife drive shaft
The unique dual-knife-drive system is timed, creating the smoothest-possible reciprocating knife-drive system currently in the industry. The positive, reliable shaft-driven dual epicyclical in-line knife drives with built-in driveline protection provide operators with the strongest knife-drive system.
John Deere Machine Sync
John Deere Machine Sync adds unprecedented automation to combine harvesting. This automation, coupled with harvesting logistics information, has revolutionized the harvesting experience.
The adoption of on-the-go unloading during harvest continues to increase as combines spend more time with the unloading auger on while harvesting record-setting yields. By offering a new level of automation, John Deere Machine Sync minimizes operator stress and maximizes the benefits of on-the-go unloading.
John Deere Machine Sync facilitates on-the-go unloading by synchronizing tractor speed and direction of travel with the combine. This provides greater ease of operation with improved efficiency, resulting in higher productivity during harvest.
Productivity gains are credited to tractor/grain cart operator’s ability to be in the right place at the right time with in-field logistics information.
The automation and logistics information provided by Machine Sync is made possible with the John Deere Machine Communication Radio.
The John Deere Machine Communication Radio creates a network between the fleet of tractors and combines, allowing automation between the combine and tractor. The network can be any combination of tractors and combines up to 10 machines. The GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display shows in field logistics including grain tank fill status, direction of travel, and location for each combine and tractor in the networked fleet.
John Deere Machine Sync is designed to:
- Maximize benefits with on-the-go unloading
- Increase efficiency with logistics information
- Be easily set up with six steps
- Enhance machine optimization
- Provide additional options available with Shared Signal and StarFire™ 3000 Receiver
Quickly transport 625 Draper from field to field
Although an integrated transport is not available for the 625D Draper, there is still a solution to move the 625D from field to field quickly. This solution is the HT12 Header Transport from Frontier™ products.
Key features of this equipment are as follows:
- Rear axle brakes
- Rear torsion flex axle
- Adjustable sliding brackets
Reel resume and reverse are features on the 600D Drapers
Reel resume and reverse are features on the 600D Drapers. The combine operator can store two different reel positions with one setting for normal conditions and another for down, tangled, short, leaning crops.
- Added time savings and convenience with saved reel positions, lowering operator fatigue
- Reel-reverse feature reverses the reel in conjunction with the center feed drum and belt to back out plugs and increase harvest efficiency
Takes only one person a few minutes to convert draper from field to transport without use of tools
The 630D, 635D, and the 640D Draper models can be equipped with an integral, slow-speed transport system.
- Dual-front dolly wheel tires with an extendable tongue and two-gauge wheel tires carry the complete weight of the draper when in transport, eliminating the need for a header trailer
- One person can convert the draper from field to transport mode in a few minutes without the use of tools, expediting road transport
600D integral transport system
600D integral transport system pulled by tractor
Theory of Operation:
Step 1-lock left-hand gauge wheels in place
Step 2-lock right-hand gauge and transport wheels
Step 3-position transport warning lights
Step 4-install transport tongue
In field mode, the dual wheels become the left- and right-hand gauge wheels. For transport, the left-hand dual-dolly wheels support one side of the draper frame and the right-hand dual wheels are repositioned to support the right-hand end of the frame.
The transport package includes warning lights, which can be plugged into a seven-way power source for road transport with a 32.2-km/h (20-mph) speed limit for farm equipment transport.
NOTE: The 630D, 635D, and the 640D Drapers are equipped with two 20.5 x 8.0 12-ply equivalent gauge wheel tires as base equipment and four 20.5 x 8.0 12-ply equivalent gauge wheels with the low-speed transport option.
Please complete the form below if you would like someone to contact you regarding this product: